Follow my blog with Bloglovin life in the city
- Last Monday, I went to a Yelp Event at Yakitori Boy in Chinatown. Hands down the best karaoke bar in the city. The food isn't bad either - tons of vegetarian sushi roll options!
- Thursday I headed down to the Jersey shore! I finally got a chance to use some of my vacation days. Look for some shore posts soon.
- Grabbed some Chinese food Sunday to try and recuperate from the shore (and some stressful apartment problems).
- There was a fantastic article with Matty from the 1975 on MTV this week. I saw the band a few months ago in Philly and it's super interesting to hear how they are the pop boy band that no one has heard of.
- Ever wonder how the playlist are created at Spotify or Apple Music? Buzzfeed put out a cover story featuring the people behind the playlists. It's definitely a good read considering I am a slave to my Spotify Discover playlist.
- Now for something lighter - I found this tumblr with different pictures of homes for sale. Since I am looking to eventually buy a house, I love looking at all these pictures and I was literally on page 43 before placing that link 😂).